Thursday, March 10, 2005

Softball

Emily had her 1st softball practice last night. It was so cold! Those girls looked like the "Bad News Bears!" But they'll learn.

Emily only got 1 hit (3 if you count fouls). She pitched a couple balls. She could make a good pitcher - that is what I played. I'll have to work with her. But she is one of the youngest, so I told her that probably one of the older girls would pitch this year. But who knows.

Practice again tonight at 6. I have to take J.R. with me. So it will NOT be fun! Practice Sat. at 10:15, Mon and Tues. at 6. Opening ceremonies next Sat. J.R. has a bday party to go to at 10 this Sat. So Tim will be doing softball.

I asked for this! And next year J.R. will be in tball! Fun for me! LOL

At least I am off tomorrow. There is a tottrade here next week so I going to try and get some stuff together to take over there - maybe.

No comments: