Monday, March 07, 2005

Bored to death

I'm sitting at work, bored out of my mind. I really should be thankful that it is slow right now. Things will really pick back up in the next week or so and then I won't catch a break for a while. But I hate being bored - makes the day go by too slow!!

Dh is out-of-town, again! His dd (Chasity) is with him. She came to visit for a few days. Her mom is an over-the-road truck driver. Started that about 1 1/2 yrs ago. I told dh to take Chasity to Bob Jones Univ while he was up there. She and her mom became very religious about 7 yrs ago and she started homeschooling 4 yrs ago. She doesn't seem to have any interest in much else - except the Bible. I am fine with that , but she needs to live in the real world because she'll be having real bills to pay before too long. She should be a senior but she and her mom where in a wreck about 2 yrs ago and she got behind. She considers herself a junior.

Ok, trying not to go to far off on that tangent.

I have a chicken potpie in the crock pot. Did I mention I'm bored!

It's almost lunch time, I better rap up.

No comments: