Monday, March 14, 2005

I hate Mondays!

Back at work after my 3 day weekend. I got a lot of things ready for the tot trade. I have over 100 items - clothes, books, videos and some framed prints. I hope I make some decent money off of this or I won't do the one in the fall.

Emily had ball on Saturday and J.R. had to go to a bday party at the skating rink. He didn't really care for skating. He is so not his sister! LOL She took to skating, riding a bike, tying her shoes all on the 1st try. He is just not there. But that's ok - that is just him.

Tim left for Greenville around 3:30. Then it's started raining and kept me awake. I think I fell asleep right before the alarm went off. I really wanted to stay in bed!

Emily has ball again tonight. Mom and Dad will be getting her there. I may just get J.R. and go straight home since I'll only get to see about 20 minutes of it.

No comments: