Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Just another Wednesday

I'm at work - which will be the most relaxing part of my day. Emily and J.R. have choir practice tonight. Since Mom and Dad are out of town, Tim will meet me at the church with them. Then right after that Emily has softball practice. I'm hoping Tim will take her to that and I can go home with J.R. But I probably should go, because it's the 1st one and he won't pay attention to things I need to know about. Maybe I'll just send him home with J.R.

Tim got nowhere with Chasity - or, in my opinion he didn't. He is such a wimp when it comes to her. He says what he thinks she wants to hear and that is just bull shit! I really think she needs to go to a tech school and get a 2 year degree. Then she can pursue other things from there. He says she wants to go into the ministry. Well, that's is all well and good but you gotta go to college to do that, too. I give up.

I told him that when child support stops - that is it. If she isn't doing anything to help herself than she can go to her mother for money! She is going to wind up like Tim's sister living in a trailer with 6 kids (1 hers, 2his, 3 theirs) and having her (and Tim's) mom help foot the bills. Living on welfare - and being proud of it. In fact, when her dh got slapped w/ child support and they both decided to quit their jobs she said it was time the government took care of them. Well, hell, all of her babies were on WIC and medicaid so I'm not sure what she thinks the gov. has been doing all these years! And then the crazy woman goes and votes Republican! I just don't get it!

I need to calm down. Dh's family makes me so angry! Thank God they are 8 hours away - which is not far enough sometimes! I really should have listened to my parents! LOL

I preached to Emily and J.R. about college last night and told them they were both going and that was that! Emily gets it - J.R. is 3, he thinks I'm nuts! (Maybe I am!)

No comments: