Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Sick Kids

When it rains it pours... Emily started with a cold over the weekend that went into asthma. I thought the dr was going to put her in the hospital yesterday - but I guess my "expert" experience kept her out. She was a bit better this morning when he checked her again. We go back to the dr on Friday morning.

JR caught Emily's cold and it turned into croup over night. So, both of them are on steriods and Emily is on breathing treatments.

I am exhausted!! I have to work today and tomorrow and then I'm off until January 2. I so need a break!

We were suppose to go to Pigeon Forge tomorrow night through Saturday to see Tim's family - but that is out. Hopefully, we'll still make it to Greenville next week since Tim has to work there.

Chasity came to visit last weekend and decided to stay a while. This was after we did our "Christmas" with her, so I went and got her a few small gifts to open Christmas morning. Not sure how long she'll be here.

No comments: