Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Could we do NOTHING on Christmas???

I know that sounds horrible! But, my favorite day is not Christmas or Christmas Eve. It's the day after Christmas, when it's all over. Isn't that awful!!! And, it's not because of my kids, it because we are expected to cram so much into those 2 days. And now, we've added something else, that was to be a 1 time thing last year.

I do not enjoy Christmas because of this. I need to remember the "reason for the season" and stop this nonsense! I know that, but good grief - such stress.

Oh well, the day after Christmas, Tim has to go out-of-town to work for the rest of the week. The kids and I are going with him. The hotel has an indoor pool and jacuzzi. I plan to be plenty wrinkled when I get back home!!

Bring on December 26th!! Fast!!! Bah humbug!

No comments: