Tuesday, October 23, 2007

LOL I still stink at this!

Ok - I'm just don't have much to say. (Yeah right)

I will say I Love Emily's middle school. To all of those parents who told me it was a lot of work, it's too hard, etc. - you must just be lazy! And to think most of you don't work. Gee whiz. Get over it! Try walking in my shoes one day!

Yes, it's a lot of work, yes it can be hard but Emily has all As! So ha ha to you!

Emily loves loves loves school. She's even getting up at 5:30 to get a shower! She comes in does her homework right away - even on Fridays.

JR is doing well in 1st grade. I love his teacher, she has many years of experience which if good for JR. He's playing soccer this season. He loves sports.

Ok - maybe I'll try to keep this thing up better. But, I doubt it. LOL

No comments: