Friday, September 16, 2005

UGHHHHHH!!!!!

Well, Emily may be doing just fine in school, but home is another thing! She just wants to argue and sas and I'm at the end of my rope with her! We found out Tuesday that she has a SS project due on Monday, Sept 26. I told her we would do this weekend - to bring the info sheet home on Friday. Next weekend is the Okra Strut so I want it out of the way so we can go.

So, I just talked to her. She just got home from school. Did she bring her SS sheet home! Hell no! UGH!! I know what the project is - so I've told her to start a list! (Top 10 things that have happened in her life.)

Then I remembered Chasity is coming tomorrow. So, I called her back and told her to go clean her bathroom, bedroom and change the sheets on her bed. Whine, whine!

Last night was even worse! Sassy mouth!

At least she brought home all As on her interims!!! But gosh she is getting so sassy!

No comments: